• The Riviera Maya® Tourist Promotion Trust respects your privacy on Internet. We are committed to protecting your privacy with the data provided by you or with the automated data obtained from the system.
• Third Parties. The Riviera Maya® Tourist Promotion Trust does not provide anyone personal information of subscribers, such as names, addresses, emails, phone or fax numbers.
• The Riviera Maya® Tourist Promotion Trust does not change, copy, distribute, transmit, sell or redistribute personal information from subscribers in any way.
• The application used to edit and email operates with the highest standards of privacy policies, anti-spam, security, integrity and access.
• Log files. Visits to www.rivieramaya.com and sent e-mails are monitored using the information obtained to detect problems with servers and applications. Demographic information is collected for statistical purposes.
• Sweepstakes, contests and surveys. The Riviera Maya® Tourist Promotion Trust would ask the participation of its subscribers for marketing and statistical information, and to distribute prizes, incentives and gifts. Participation, answers and information from the user is completely voluntary. Contact information will be used to notify winners of prizes and incentives. Survey information will be used to monitor or improve the use of tourism providers and measuring satisfaction.
• Share information. Personal data may be disclosed only in legal compliance. Comments and observations written by subscribers may be published only with permission of the author.
• Employees and offices. Employees of the Riviera Maya® Tourist Promotion Trust are required to follow our privacy policies strictly. The databases are stored on secure servers outside our own. Backups of the databases are not in our offices.
If you have any questions or comments about our policies, please email us to