Come and enjoy this may 10th with your mom at the wonderful Riviera Maya. This is a destination that has it all to pamper mom, from luxurious and pristine spas, all inclusive hotels, incredible shopping malls, and if he likes to celebrate with a great dinner fitting of a queen, then worry not because this is the perfect place for it.
In its 81 miles of extension, Riviera Maya offers amazing attractions for mom, and one of them is spas. From beauty treatments, to healing and refreshing, these will renovate your spirit and body. Among these you can find aromatherapy, acupuncture, reflexology, crystal therapy or hydrotherapies, all of these given by expert and certified professionals. For a complete relaxation we recommend the treatments that involve Melipona bee honey –a kind of stingless sacred bee that was sacred for the Mayas which produced the purest and sweetest honey–, or try a Temazcal steamy detox. From beachfront massages with refreshing marine breeze, to saunas and beauty spas, you’ll enjoy a calm and revitalizing stay.
For these we can recommend the following spas:
The Author Spa from the 5 diamond resort Grand Velas; the Xpa at Xcaret, an incredible eco park with traditional Mexican tratments; Sense spa in Rosewood, an experience to enjoy traquility alone. Enjoy a Mexican herbs treatment with amazing benefits for your body and soul at Viceroy Riviera Maya Luxury Resort’s Spa, you won’t regret it!
If your mom enjoys gastronomy as much as us then excellent! Because Riviera Maya has delicious gastronomy, including Mexican cuisine. Thanks to our international tourism we have exquisite international cuisine. If you are looking to celebrate with your mom with a delicious banquet then we can share these options:
- Axiote. The owner of this restaurant is the reknown chef Xavier Pérez Stone, winner of the Iron Chef Canada (2014). Located at Playa del Carmen, the heart of Riviera Maya.
- Las Hijas de la Tostada. Delicious Mexican cuisine with a typical seasoning from the region and fresh seafood, this restaurant is one of the best in the city (Playa del Carmen).
- Plank. Gourmet Grill & Patio Bar. With delicious and unexpected flavors, Plank’s cuisine is a must visit at Riviera Maya (Playa del Carmen).
- Imprevist. Its excelent location and freshness are ideal for a great breakfast, although its amazing night atmosphere makes it perfect for dinner (Playa del Carmen)
- The Real Coconut. If you like to pamper mom in a healthy way, then you must have breakfast in this restaurant with a thematic seasoning. (Tulum).
- El Tabano. Incredible and exquisite food served in unique récipes that will captivate you (Tulum).
Since we are talking about mom’s special day, what do you think if after we take her for a relaxing massage and a great meal, we take her shopping?
- Playa del Carmen has luxurious shopping malls with international reknown brands where you’ll find the perfect gift for mom. Delight in fashion, jewelry, shoes, and much more. Here we show you some of the best in the área:
As you can see, Riviera Maya is perfect for celebrating Mother’s day! Come visit us soon.